17 September 2017

13 year old birthday

Hi Everyone another simple card from me today, I was late getting this done for my GNiece and had to get it done and in the post. Don't you hate when that happens? I have all birthdays on my desktop so there is no excuse, I don't know what happened this time.

Anyhow, I cut the 13 card shape and the numbers out in the Cameo, coloured the image in PS and cut it out on the Cameo. It's an A5 size. Embossed the numbers and that's all it was. Told you it was quick LOL
Image - Art by Miran
birthday die cut  with metallic paper - Tonic 
embossing folder - Embossalicious
glitter - Nuvo pure sheen silver

I thought I would add a wall here, for you to pick up if you want, it's a wall being rebuilt locally and I thought it had wonderful texture, I may use it in something soon and you can too, IF you would like to lift it.

Close to this wall is this disused "Water Viaduct" associated with the Iron Industry, now a local public pathway, with wonderful views...

...with a river underneath that has a house by it, that Richard Burton the actor and who married Elizabeth Taylor lived, his house on the right, with an extension (now). Here's a link with more about them. 



17 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, your card is gorgeous. I'm sure that your Grandniece will love it...even if it's late. Great pictures of the wall/texture.

Mac Mable said...

She is going to love this personal card. Fun card and love the addition of the embossing on the number x Thank you for sharing the photos too x

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card! I bet your grand niece loved it! Beautiful photos too. Thanks for sharing.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, such a fabulous design and great image - perfect for a teenager.
Lovely photographs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card as always!!!

Mia said...

I love your great card, Faith. Perfect for a 13 years old girl. And what a beautiful river photo!

Shirley Young said...

Great card Faith, especially for her first birthday as a teenager. Love the photos too xx

crafty-stamper said...

It may have been a quick but non the less beautiful and perfect for a 13yrs old-thank you for the brick pic-love the river photo-looks a beautiful place
Carol x

NanaConnie said...

Oh, that card is adorable and so perfect for a 13 year old girl, Faith! Marvelous photos (again) and I always love your landscape photography - something I also like to do. Thanks for the gorgeous wall photo. I'm definitely going to use that. :-D

NanaConnie said...

One more quick comment - I printed the wall onto bright white card stock and it prints out beautifully! Thank you again. :-D

Carol L said...

What a perfect card for a young teen girl! Love the little phone image! Great photos toO!

Kate said...

Such a fun card for a 13-year old girl! I always enjoyed having my age on cards when I was younger. (Now, not so much, so the children always give me cards for a 21-year old!!!)

Such lovely photos too! How exciting to see the home of Richard Burton!!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is such an adorable card!

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card and so perfect for a 13 yr old with the cell phone under her arm. I like your idea of putting the image with the numbers.

Crafting with Darcy said...

I love your card for your 13 yr old grand niece! Such a cut image by ABM and I love all the pink!! I know she is going to love it!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Linby said...

What a fab card for a 13yr old.

Hetty said...

Perfect girly birthday card and you did not forget the phone, they have glued to their hands these days.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures.