10 May 2017

I'm seeing Stars

Hi Everyone, my project today is for


I had a few ideas, but none made the finish! Then I thought of a cut file I had and went with that, SO much easier on the Cameo, LOL. I changed it to the front only, rather than the whole card. I also used a cut file for the box, that wasn't so easy, I cut the wrong size for the box, or the sides, depending on which size you'd like! ah! well I did it in the end, with just a bit of card wasted.

Card is by Shirley's Cards HERE
(I also made it here they look so different I think.)
The star box is by Wendy Bird Designs, but I checked for a link and 
it seems it's no longer available. I have seen plenty of templates on the web though.
Both were cut from 250gr Craft Sensations Design pad.
The plain blue with a hint of gold, is 250g by Jellybean crafts.
Birthday sentiment die by Tonic
all stars were outlined or inlined (if that's a word LOL) with
Sailor rolling ball glue pen and 
Sparkling snow glitter by Sprinkle and Sparkle
star button from stash
bakers twine from stash.

12 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great masculine card and box set! Loving how you added the greeting to the box and all those blue colors look wonderful!

MagsB said...

These are terrific, Faith, perfect creations for a bloke! I love the subtle, masculine colours!

love Mags B x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card and box set Faith, lovely blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shirley Young said...

Looks great Faith, love the card stock you have used xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Faith, both of these are marvelous! Love the cuts on the birthday card and that large star is such a fun idea. :-D

Sarn said...

Hi Faith . . . What brilliant starry projects. Love them xxx

Jane said...

Love the faded denim blue look of your card and box. Fabulous starry makes!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card and box.

Linby said...

What a brilliant card and box, the colours look great and perfect for a male.

Rocky said...

Great combination, love the box.

Andreja said...

What a fantastic star card and box you made :-)) Hugs, Andreja

Kate said...

Such a wonderful set!! The star box is a fantastic complement to the card - and those papers are fabulous! Glad it all worked out in the end for you!