17 March 2017

Sweet as Honey

Hi Everyone, I am slowly getting back to normal, but it has meant a lot of things not done as I would want here, anyhow, I'll try and catch up with you soon.

My card today is for the Outlawz Challenge which ended March 14th! Why did I leave it 'til now to post it? Well I made it for thank you cards for gifts received for my birthday, so didn't want to blog it, as I know a few people who will receive one look at my blog and I didn't want them to see it before hand. I entered the sketch challenge without posting it, promising to do it ASAP and I was thrilled to be Showcased for it at The Outlawz Sketch Challenge.

Anyhow, here it is.
I followed the sketch
DP's and images PC Hugware, sadly no longer available.
All cut and layered with honey jars 3D
The font "Honey Bee" is one I have just added from FontBundles.net
the font on the site had a honey effect and I thought, silly me, it would be like that when I wrote it, but it didn't.
 I didn't know how to make it that way so emailed the site, 
got a quick reply and instructions on how to make it look like honey, 
now that is what I call Customer Service.
The only thing is it took me rather a long time, especially as I hadn't done anything like it before, you "may" see it again somehow.
 I'm happy with the result though. 





10 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Super card Faith, love the Honey theme.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, a lovely bright image.
Have a super weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linby said...

I love these images, so cute and your card looks fab.

Carol L said...

This is as sweet as honey - pun intended :) Love the coloring!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is a gem! What a burst of sweetness and color! Gorgeous card, Faith!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Super gorgeous, Faith!! So cheerful! Sure makes me long for spring!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Mac Mable said...

Full of fun and colour and the font and sentiment is perfect x Brought a lovely smile to my face...Thank you x

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute. My husband doesn't understand how long things can take in the craft room. I feel your pain because things take me way too long sometimes too. The results of your time and effort paid off. Happy belated birthday.

Bonnie said...

This is amazing, Faith! The sentiment does look like honey!

Hetty said...

Such a darling sweet and colorful card.