01 January 2017

DSC MUSIC

Hi Everyone, with my DT post today, I took the opportunity to 
wish you a 
HAPPY NEW YEAR,
 in lots of colour.  -

It's time for the Monthly challenge at
Our Sponsor this month is 
The theme is
Music
I would love to you join in, just put some things together, 
referring to music, in digital format and enter, as simple as that.

Record Player Digistamps4joy
couple dancing Miriams freebies,
DP's, music curve, Marisa Lerin @ Pixelscrapper
central firework Ponytail Designs
fireworks  PS Creative files
frost overlay border Tracy Wray @ ArtbyMiran
various blending options in PS

9 comments:

Hetty said...

Wonderfil collage! Happy New year to you and your loved ones!

Shirley Young said...

Fabulously festive Faith. Happy New Year to you too xx

Sally H said...

A stunning creation, Faith! Happy New Year my friend and I hope 2017 is filled with wonderful times for you and yours xxx

Diane said...

Super fun collage design.

Hugs Diane

Kathy D. said...

you do some great digital work! I'll leave that to you and my husband!! Great job.

cotnob said...

A super New Year card Faith, a lovely bright and cheerful design.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.
Pauline
x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is great! Hope you had a great NYE!!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. I love the record player and fireworks. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year.

Karen Dunbrook said...

what an amazing looking card...so festive, so celebratory, great to look at all the details!
xx Karen