12 November 2015

Teen birthday

Hi Everyone, here is another card for the young boys we have around us, (even though live a couple of hours from us) their birthdays seem to all be at the end of the year, I have more to come LOL.

Anyhow onto the card. Quite simple, well a teen boy, doesn't want too much, most of the time LOL.

I searched through my files for ideas on what to use and the first suitable thing I came across was this fabulous image by Kenny K. I then went to my saved sketches and came across this Mojo sketch which I thought would make a nice change of shape to use, I also turned it on it's head. Now onto papers! I used a few designers for this. I also decided to look for an Alpha instead of using a font and came across this 7 to which I added teen. I am really pleased with it, hope he is! you know what teens are like LOL.




Image Kenny K
7 by Manu Scraps
stripe edge paper S Jones at Digichick
Stripe background Studio4Designworks
Twine Green Lights Ahead Pixel & Co

1 comment:

cotnob said...

I don't know if it's just me Faith but I can't see the pictures on your blog, I just get a 'no entry' sign where a photograph should be - all of the other blogs that I visit are OK!
Pauline
x