15 November 2015

Jumper Christmas

Hi Everyone, a DT card for Deedee's Digis who is sponsoring a challenge at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge the colours are so delicate I was wondering what I could do and then decided to do a Christmas card, to add to my low stock. 
The Inspiration colours are unusual for a Christmas card but what the heck. I am pleased with the result as Deedee's Ugly Jumpers are great to make an unusual card, especially as included in the kit is a plain jumper so you could add what you want to the front of the jumper, (a name?).
I laid it out and used the overlay style in PS, for the sentiment on the coral layer and the star on the yellow layer, I used the third colour to surround the jumper image. I coloured the image on the jumper in the same colours and added a die branch and glitter dust over them and the stars and 3D gloss over the duck image.  Although it looks simple, I used quite a few kits of Deedee's to make it. 








Tattered Lace die 

No comments: