09 September 2015

Flower girl

Hi Everyone and my new followers, I am thrilled to have you join me, I hope you enjoy your visits.

Today I have a card with an image from Ignacio at Nicecrane. It is part of the Flower Children Digi Sheet and is image #4 that I love, it has been given as the Progressive freebie on the Outlawz challenge., I have designed the card, layered all papers (they are one layer printed). I coloured the image in PS, then printed a few images out and decoupaged her. I added glitter and a ribbon and a 3D butterfly and layered onto green paper to complete it. It's all more vibrant in real life, I think it was the wrong time of day to take the photo.



http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.ca/2015/09/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-9.html Anything Goes - digital image.

9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is just precious Faith. Love all the white layers with the touch of pink and green - stunning! Your image is gorgeous and I love how you've popped her up. So sweet!.

Borqna said...

Lovely card - congratulations!

Sarn said...

Ahh . . .this is delightful Faith.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Caz said...

Beautiful Faith...xxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Faith with a lovely delicate vintage feel to it. Love how you decoupaged this sweet image too. hugs, Pat K x

Jacee said...

Very pretty, she's so lovely Faith
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Faith, such a lovely delicate design.
Pauline
x

Karen Dunbrook said...

how pretty with a great vintage feeling look to it!

Joanna M. said...

Absolutely DARLING! I love how you popped up your image. So dramatic. Thanks for sharing this lovely with us over on the Doodle Pantry blog.
~Jo, DP-DT