25 August 2015

Lazy Days

Hi Everyone, my DT post today is for Deedee's Digis who is sponsoring a challenge at Crafty Girlz the theme is Anything Goes with the Twist of Lazy Days.

Deedee has a few images I could have used for this challenge, but decided to go with this piggy 'cause he's enjoying his Lazy Day and also the perfect sentiment for him too. I used the ready coloured image this time and in PS I made a frame adding a DP and the sentiment, then added another DP to surround it. I made a palm tree and coconuts out of PS shapes, I printed it all, making 2 copies for the tree and the pig, I 3D'd the 2nd layers, adding 3D gloss to his eyes and trotters and sparkle to his drink, then added sparkle to the wave shapes too. I wouldn't mind sitting with him under the palm trees.










Dp's Pixelberrypie


http://craftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-5.html

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Piggin brilliant hunny! Hugs xx

Sue said...

Love your card Faith,hugs xx

NanaConnie said...

This is perfect for a Lazy Days theme, Faith! I think I'll join you and him under that palm tree. :-D

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Faith, a brilliant image.
Pauline
x

Shirley Young said...

No wonder he looks happy, a great, fun card Faith.

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. These are such fun images. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girlz challenge.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love anything with a beach theme....including a pig...haha I just got back from the beach! Wonderful...just like your card.