23 March 2015

Pearl Anniversary card & box

Hi Everyone, my elder brother and his wife have just celebrated their Pearl (30th) Wedding Anniversary.

I wanted to make something completely different to what I usually make, to do this I started by looking through my files and saw a digi rosette and realised I had cut files, never used. That's a start, look for paper and saw this - a card made LOL.

I used Pink Petticoat Elegance digi paper, the rosette is a file by Lettering Delights, the silver is embossed with a Tattered Lace border die, the pearls are from The Range, the sentiment was done in PS. I couldn't think of how else to place it, without retracting from the rosette, but think it looks OK. I cut a heart with 30 in the middle, placed a pearl for the inside. Sometime in the past I saw some cards where the "empty space" had been filled with embossed lines so did it on this one. some pearls on top of them voila!


 For the box I placed the PP paper and added the pearls to the flowers as for the card, I made a tag in PS with a flower which to me matched the paper.

11 comments:

Sue said...

Oh wow Faith they will love this it's absolutely gorgeous! huggles Sue xx

Sue said...

I love your rosette and card Faith, love the colours,hugs xx

Jacee said...

Lovely Faith, great design, pretty papers and the rosette is fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pamellia said...

Holy cow Faith, this is just gorgeous!! What an elegant colour palette and that silver strip really makes the card look posh! Beautiful rosette!! This is beyond beautiful my friend! Somebody pass me a tissue, I'm drooling! hugs :)

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, That's a very pretty card and totally perfect for your Brother and his wife's pearl wedding Anniversary :D xx

Shirley Young said...

A work of art Faith, truly beautiful.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's gorgeous and soooo complete. They will love it. I didn't realize that 30th was pearls. Hummm...I'm going to ask my husband for the pearls I didn't get...haha

Anonymous said...

Another one word comment - BRILLIANT. x

Pat K said...

Very beautiful card & box Faith....I'm sure they will be thrilled. x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is simply gorgeous Faith. Stunning in every way. Love the addition of the stripes (in the empty space) topped with the pearls. Very nicely put together - the entire package!

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant and perfect for a 30th anniversary!