25 March 2015

Belated birthday card.

Hi Everyone, I missed a birthday last week so had to make a belated one, I have had this image,  Nell on a Bike, from Beccy for quite a while, I can't remember using it before, but it seemed somehow right for this, me thinking she looks like me LOL. I used the ready coloured image as it matched some digi paper I had downloaded a few days earlier - meant to be or what - I used a sketch to get me going and added "I'm Late" as I thought it better than Belated to suit this image, don't you love her?
















The Digi papers are by Haj Designs








http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/march-challenge.html  Any Beccy's images

5 comments:

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Faith!! Love the vibrant blues, it just jumps off the screen and your image is so much fun! Great take on the layout sketch! hugs :)

Shirley Young said...

Brilliant Faith, love the image and the verse inside - very apt !!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This card is TOTALLY AWESOME! The designs, coloring, paper, sentiment....I would case it I had the image. Guess I need to go find it....sooooo great...even if it's late!!!

Beccy said...

I don't think your friend will mind that her card is late, it was definitely worth waiting for! You have done a great job putting it all together Faith, it looks wonderful. The image matches perfectly with the digital papers you purchased and I love the addition of the road on the inside of the card. I also love the little poem about the card being hand made... very clever.
Cheers,
Beccy

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, such a fun image and lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x