12 October 2014

Teddy bear

Hi Everyone, a little hurried post today.

Another GDT post and fab image from Deedee's digis.  Teddy's corner, isn't he cute? I printed out the image and another nose layer, cut around the shape, I copied the shape into my cut program on the Cricut and made different size layers of the same shape. Then embossed with the Die'sire Button Box folder on the white layers, added glitter, well I have to don't I? I also added 3D gloss to his eyes and layered nose, tied the blue ribbon, added a couple of buttons et voilà! done.


http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/paper-pretties-weekly-challenge-pwc331.html  Clean and simple - Yep!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to you too! Love it - cheeky face is great .LOL X

Squirrel x said...

Oh he is super cute hun, love his layered nose! Hugs xx

Sue said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this gorgeous Faith so cute! huggles Sue xxxx

Bonnie said...

This little guy is so cute peeking out! Fabulous card, Faith!

Shirley Young said...

Lovely card Faith, the little bear is gorgeous.