07 July 2014

Grey and yellow birthday

HI Everyone, yep! another post from me.

Today I have for you a grey and yellow card, why? because I love the background paper and thought this lovely digi went with it, simple as that :)


I used a digi by Beecee Artistic Digital Images on Etsy. Coloured in PS with added shadow
The paper is by Digital Diva
Lace is from stash, I scrunched it up on double sided tape.
Top layer is 3D
Glamour dust to the flowers

I shall enter the following challenges

http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/anything-goes.html  Anything Goes-Yep!

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge-36-anything.html Anything Goes - Yep!



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love how you do those shadows! Such a pretty, summery card!

Shirley Young said...

Lovely card Faith. I really like the paper and the image does go well with it.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
Hugs
Suzy B (Owner)
XX

G Peplow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MaryH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aussie aNNie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.