19 March 2014

PGP Bakery Box

Hi Everyone, sorry for my AWOL, but have had sad issues to deal with.

Anyhow enough of that, this post is picture heavy.

I have a lovely box for you today,  the box is a cut file by Paper Garden Products, such an easy box.  I didn't even think of it as a DT post until I had finished it, because, I needed a sweet (candy) box, (I got 6 Ferrero Roche choccies in it for a little gift I was giving.)  The tag and lattice cut file is included so no thinking LOL. The paper is from the PGP Flower Tea digi kit, which I had leftover from another project.

I added Papermania punched flowers and leaves, with a little gem and a ribbon on the tag to finish it off, I really love this box. Inside I added purple tissue paper I forgot to take a picture of the choccies in it, covered with the tissue.  Have I said I LOVE this box?

 I have had a new daylight lamp from my son as a birthday present, it is WOW, no more worrying if it's dark when I take my piccies.  It's one from the Royal National Institute of Blind People, I had it off Amazon as the gift to me was a voucher.  I tried a new layout for showing my projects off, I think I like it, what do you think?



I added the lattice to the lid and rounded the corners,
rather than add it to the back of the box.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it - gorgeous to say the lest - good choice of colour to with Easter just around the corer. x

Shirley Young said...

Looks really beautiful Faith.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your beautiful box Faith and the new layout showcases it beautifully. I do hope you're ok - sending hugs. Vicky x

Bonnie said...

A beautiful box and wonderful pictures! I think you're going to love that lamp!

Sarn said...

Absolutely lovely box. I am playing catch up so I now know of some of your sad issues. Sending hugs cuz I can! xxxx