03 December 2011

Deserve the Moon!


Here is a card I made with new papers I have been trying out, quite bright ay? The image and sentiment is by Marlene at Squigglefly, I just love this image, it's just my sense of humour, I can see me using this often.  I paper pieced the image, again with my papers, added more to the background and edged it with the dark plain paper I have matched in the set. I then used Atomic Cupcake chalk edging in the same colour as the darker paper. I also did a shadow of the image which I think gives it a bit of depth. I also added clear gloss finish to her specs. All done in PS except the glaze of course LOL. The centre is raised as 3d.

If you would like me doing more papers for download, please leave a comment if anyone is interested I shall add them here as I did before.

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol..what a fab image and perfect sentiment!
Lisa x

Holly Young said...

Faith this is fabulous! I love this image too and you have done a great job with it! I love your papers - so my vote is for you to keep 'em coming!

Jacki Daniels said...

Brilliant I have this image but used it yet love what you have done with her though very CHEEKY
Jacki xx

Denise said...

ROFL - love this image and sentiment. Great card.
Keep the papers coming ..... please!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

Lol, this is fab! xx

Beryl K said...

Just fabulous Faith
Beryl x

Vicky Hayes said...

Dear me - this made me hoot with laughter Faith! Vx

Aileen said...

Super fun card. Brilliant paper piecing. This is something I need to practise. Your papers are lovely by the way. x

Dolly Daydreams said...

How very naughty and funny faith just love that image and the sentiment really cheered me up

Marie